Here is a little Q&A about CFUnited and me.
1. Have you spoken at CFUnited in the past? What would you tell someone who hasn’t been to CFUnited before?
Yes, I have spoken at CFUnited in the past. And I’d have to equate it to seeing your favorite band in a small venue. Same great talent, but not nearly as crowded allowing you to easily network with so many very talented people.
2. Why should people attend your session(s)?
If you have been wondering about, thinking about or just plain curious about Adobe AIR, my session will clear the air… uh, no pun intended.
3. Do you have any projects in the works that you will be revealing at CFUnited?
I have been doing quite a bit in the mobile space, actually more of an add-on to some of our AIR development projects. So look forward to ways to take your application to iPhone, Symbian and Android.
4. Besides your topic, what other sessions are you looking forward to?
I know I’ll get in trouble for this, but its not the sessions to which I really look forward. Its the one on one conversations that I’ll have with people from all over that help me solve problems and come up with new ideas. That is what I’m looking forward to. Oh and the sessions help me identify who I’d like to meet.
5. Where can people find you at CFUnited? (At the bar, networking, working, in your room, etc.)
6. What’s the latest news with you? Has anything changed since last CFUnited?
Since On3 is all about helping organizations grow their own Flex developers, we have opened a new training center in Denver, CO.
7. When you are not working what do you like to do in your free time?
Mountain Bike in the Spring thru Fall, Ski during the Winter